About Me / Consulting Services
Because investing in bonds is not like investing in equities, fixed income investors need help and sometimes their advisors do too.
I am an independent municipal bond market strategist and consultant. My specialty is helping advisors and their clients understand and choose from among the different products within the muni market, to help them through the decision-making process of which bonds, funds, ETFs, CEFs or SMAs to consider.
My intention with Income Investor Perspectives is not to replace or repeat the numerous forecasts and market commentaries that are available, but to offer an independent viewpoint that can’t be found elsewhere.
Posts and articles will be added as market and news trends dictate. New articles are also announced via LinkedIn and Twitter. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Be sure to sign-up to receive notification of updates. Your contact information will not be shared.
If you or your firm are concerned about how to be fully engaged with fixed income clients or prospects, contact me. I believe that the only route to long-term business success comes from selling your product to clients who need it, so I have specialized in using an educational approach to attracting and retaining clients. Employing this method, I have helped to grow client satisfaction, market share and business results.
Investing or practice management workshops or presentations can be based on my recent articles, or I can work with you and your firm to create a custom tailored event or complete curriculum. In addition, my published articles are available for licensing and can be customized.
I have helped many of the industry’s best advisors and their clients understand and navigate the municipal bond market, so whether your organization is a broker/dealer or a registered investment advisor, I can help you.
- Fixed income investment strategy and tactics
- Advisor or client education about markets or products
- Advisor/registered representative workshops
- Investor workshops
- White labeled marketing or education reports
- Conferences, conference calls or webcasts
- Practice management & business development
- Business strategy, planning and implementation
- $300 per hour (4 hour minimum)
- $2,400 per day / $10,000 per week
- Should there be a need for travel of more than 75 miles, my daily consulting rate of $2,400 per day will apply
- White-labeled version of existing article: $500
- Custom articles $1,000 minimum
- Pricing per project is also available
View my LinkedIn profile for my professional background information.
You can follow me on Twitter @PatrickLuby